Re: [Xen-devel] xl vs. xm: floppy support

On 03/01/2011 12:11 PM, Ian Campbell wrote:
It's only for HVM guests. I think it's as simple as passing
"-fda /path/to/img" to qemu-dm but of course you still need to plumb
that through.
xenops support passing arbitrary extra arguments to qemu-dm, so I will suggest someone add the same feature to xl. It's generally useful for passing new flags (or debugging) without having to modify the toolstack.

--
Vincent