Re: [Xen-devel] About XCP OpenNebula integration

Hi all,

First of all, many thanks for the swift and quality answers.

>From Stefano Stabellini's mail I understand that xend and the "xm"
command can even disappear from the Xen standalone hypervisor
distribution. Therefore, I think the proper way to implement this is
to follow your recommendations and use the XMLRPC API to interface
with XCP. There has been requests from the community to develop such a
driver, and I think it's time to get to it ;).

Another question regarding the Xen standalone, since "xend" is going
away, am I correct assuming it will also move to XAPI?

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc
OpenNebula Major Contributor  / Cloud Researcher