[Xen-devel] Xen watchdog patch disposition?

Jeremy,

while originally I had hoped this patch, sitting in xen/next, would get
pushed for .37, that didn't happen and now the .38 merge window
was missed too. Trying to get this to Linux on my own seems
inappropriate, so can I hope that you will include this with whatever
other changes you intend to push for .39?

Thanks, Jan