Re: [Xen-devel] xl and GFX passthrough

On 01/25/2011 09:49 PM, Kay, Allen M wrote:
> Sergey,
>
> Did you get gfx_passthru to work with xl?  I found the latest source still
> does not seems to pass gfx_passthru to qemu correctly.
>
> By the way, how to output debug messages to xl*.log file?  I tried LOG() and
> fprintf(stderr...) neither worked for me.
>
> Allen

Actually, I hadn't noticed that gfx_passthru takes an (apparently optional)
numeric parameter. This change is more correct than the one I posted,
although it also needs gfx_passthru to be changed from bool to int in the
IDL (assuming that -gfx_passthru 2 is still useful, I hadn't heard of it
until recently).

Kay: sounds like you have this fixed in your tree, I'll let you or Ian
fix it.

--
Daniel De Graaf
National Security Agency