Re: [Xen-devel] PCI passthrough issue

Hello,
Has made little tests this week-end.
- Can not use full vanilla kernel with OpenWRT. Must apply some patch to
make OpenWRT boot and don't had enough time to figure out which one
exactly. Will work on it this week.
- Have tested a Debian PV 64bits domU with 2.6.37 kernel from Debian
experimental repository. Network is fully working. Will try a 32bits
domU this week

So, at this point, either because of 64bits, either because of "better"
kernel, network with PCI passthrough is working.

Still have to try 32bits kernel, as well as filtering OpenWRT patches.

Regards,
JB