From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wei, Gang
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:49 PM
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Keir Fraser; Wei, Gang
Subject: [Xen-devel] Avoid alloc for xsave before xsave_init

While debugging some weird booting failure bugs, just found currently,
xsave_alloc_save_area will be called in
init_idle_domain->scheduler_init->alloc_vcpu->vcpu_initialise calls, it is
earlier than xsave_init called in identity_cpu(). This may causing buffer
overflow on xmem_pool. I am thinking about how to fix it.

Jimmy