[Xen-devel] hypercall block read and write

Hi, I am new to Xen. Can anyone help me to figure it out?
My problem is:
If I want to log the block read and write activities from the unmodified
guests (no matter what the guest is, WINDOWS, LINUX), how should I do?
Should I modify the hypercall function or should I do something in the block
backend driver or what else?