Re: [Xen-devel] PCI passthrough issue

Strange,
Just noticed some message I missed before:
When starting domain:
[175004.836398] pciback 0000:04:00.0: device has been assigned to
another domain! Over-writting the ownership, but beware.

and
(XEN) traps.c:2302:d44 Domain attempted WRMSR 00000000c0010004 from
0000c827:4e390408 to 00000000:0000abcd.

The first one is very strange as I'm absolutely sure device is NOT
assigned to any domain (the only domU I have on this dom0 is my OpenWRT).
The second one... well, I don't know what it's talking about :-/

Regards,
JB