Re: [Xen-devel] domU crashing, trying to determine why

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 20:39:09 +0200, Pasi KÃrkkÃinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 01:15:22PM -0500, micah anderson wrote:

> > > True, I somehow missed the other one.
> > > Did you check debian bugreports if there are other reports like this?
> >
> > I did, but I didn't find anything relevant.
> >

> Can you list the steps to reproduce the bug/crash? Does it happen every time?
> Does it happen if you have only 1 vcpu for the domU?

There really aren't any steps. I 'xm create' the domain, and then what
seems like a random amount of time later, it crashes. Usually that
random amount of time is somewhere between one week and four weeks, but
I've had it happen twice in a weekend.

I've got this setup:

vcpus=2
cpus=[1,3]

I really need available CPU power of 2 CPUs, or the machine will be too
underpowered...