Re: [Xen-devel] Compile pvops kernel xen/stable-2.6.32.x error

> Hi Kevin,
>
> Thanks for sharing... ...
>
> > for me, the error messages are effectively toggled if one either
> > defines (see errors) or does not define (no errors) the kernel
> > config value:
> >
> > CONFIG_DEBUG_FORCE_WEAK_PER_CPU
>
> What do you mean either define or not define?  Do you mean when the above
> option is enabled or set to y the compilation will fail and errors are
> what I posted previously in that thread?  If that is so, I will have
> doubt...

Yep, that's what I saw.

If I have that option checked I get the compilation errors you detailed.

If the only change I make to the failing config is to uncheck that
option, and then recompile, I don't.

--
Kevin M. Buckley                                  Room:  CO327
School of Engineering and                         Phone: +64 4 463 5971