Re: [Xen-devel] Re: common time reference between domU and dom0

On 12/10/2010 09:27 PM, Dan Magenheimer wrote:
Urk.  Paolo, I hope Redhat isn't using HVMOP_get_time now as a basis
for pvops time?

No.  I only plan to use it in Windows guests.  That said...

That was one of the purposes of all the tsc work
in 4.0 so selecting TSC as the clocksource should have the same
result (and IIRC the trap is faster than the hypercall).

... this has not been backported to RHEL5 though.

Paolo