RE: [Xen-devel] reserved words in tmem.h

I certainly don't object and the name Keir chose is fine but,
since this is currently a guest-kernel-only interface definition,
I'd be VERY interested to hear who might be using it in C++.
Is there a guest OS written in C++?  Or is someone trying to
use tmem from user-land?  Or...??