Re: [Xen-devel] xenstore watch not working under 32 bit domU (xen stable 2.6.32 from jeremy git tree)

On 11/22/2010 03:53 AM, Vasiliy G Tolstov wrote:
> Hello. Can You helps me, i'm try to investigate why under 64 bit domU
> this kernel module work's correct, but under 686 watch does not work:

If you want help with this kind of programming problem, you need to be
much more precise about what "does not work" means.  Does it crash?
Fail silently?  Do something unexpected?

It appears this code is very similar to drivers/xen/manage.c (including
executing usermode code, via orderly_poweroff()), so perhaps you can
look there for ideas.