Re: [Xen-devel] tools/ocaml: build failure

On Thursday 02 December 2010 16:24:11 Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 15:12 +0000, Christoph Egger wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > compiling tools/ocaml fails with
> >
> > ocamlfind: Command not found
> >
> > I have ocaml 3.11.1 installed. Is there any new dependency?
>
> I think ocamlfind is distributed separately from the base ocaml
> distribution. On Debian it is in ocaml-findlib.

On pkgsrc, ocamlfind also comes in a seperate package called ocaml-findlib.
I installed it and the build failure went away.

> ocamlfind was always part of the tools/ocaml requirements but I think it
> only actually got exposed by 22424:e908bfa58cd4.

The build system should check for its presence.

Christoph

--
---to satisfy European Law for business letters:
Advanced Micro Devices GmbH