[Xen-devel] Re: 2.6.37 PV on HVM issues

--On 2 December 2010 15:23:16 +0000 Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm running Ubuntu's current kernel from Natty which I believe
to be 2.6.37-rc1, and hoping to get PV drivers on HVM working.
I think I must be missing something as despite a helpful dmesg
I can't actually see any PV devices (or think I can't).

I should have added that PV drivers on HVM using either XenSource
2.6.18 or the patches on my blog, or any other patches I have
tried work just fine.

--
Alex Bligh