[Xen-devel] Re: pause PV domain with pci passthrough

The idea was that pausing it would make it possible to switch between running
and not running faster than with complete create/shutdown.
But it's not terribly important, just wondering if it was possible (already
thought that the pci stuff would probably be difficult)

--
Sander

--
Best regards,