RE: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] VTD not working on Intel DX58SO w/ Xen 4.0.1

> On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:39:22 -0500 <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> just fyi it definitely supports vt-d i have it working on another
> machine with a older version of xen (3.3) and a i7 950. I remember at
> that time 3.4 was the latest and i had much worse problems trying at
> 3.4. i am now building a new machine and wanted to give 4.x a whirl to
> see if the issues had been fixed :)
>
> i am building more a current dom0 kernel as we speak so i will post
> more details fairly soon along with serial output

What should one look for in their output to determine if VT-d is working and
detect.

My system board also claims to not support the technology, but I thought it was
working in my 4.0.1 setup.

http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=40078

Thanks.