Re: [Xen-devel] Where do xenstore entries get removed during "xm block-detach"?

Jan Beulich writes ("[Xen-devel] Where do xenstore entries get removed during
"xm block-detach"?"):
> and mixing xl and xm doesn't seem to work either

Yes, if mixing xl and xm works then it's by luck rather than design.
(Although it can be a very useful piece of luck.)

I think we need to keep it working at least roughly as well as it does
right now, because there is a potential xend to libxl migration path
which involves stopping xend and then using "xl migrate".

Ian.