[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.4.3and CentOS PCIback

> > Thanks for the help and I'll do as you say but if you or someone has any
> > other insight on this it'd be nice to hear it

Just to make sure I understand you. The problem you have is that when you pass
in your PCI device the second time to the guest you get:

Found an OpenVox A1200P: Version 1.2 (4 modules)
buffer sync misseed!
buffer re-sync occur from -1 to 0

And the card stops working. Did you try in your DomU to modprobe <module>;rmmod
<module>
a couple of times?

Did that work? Are there other devices in Dom0 for the IRQ line 18
(/proc/interrupts)? Are there any warnings
or errors in the Xen hypervisor output ? (xm dmesg)?