RE: [Xen-devel] OOM problems

> On machines running many HVM (stubdom-based) domains, I often see errors
> like this:
>
> [77176.524094] qemu-dm invoked oom-killer: gfp_mask=0xd0, order=0,
> oom_adj=0

What do the guests use for storage? (e.g. "blktap2 for VHD files on an iscsi
mounted ext3 volume")

It might be worth looking at /proc/kernel/slabinfo to see if there's anything
suspicious.

BTW: 24 vCPUs in dom0 seems a excessive, especially if you're using stubdoms.
You may get better performance by dropping that to e.g. 2 or 3.

Ian