[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] xen guest not booting

dom0 and the guest uses the same hard disk with partioned.

guest uses the command disk = [ 'phy:/dev/VolGroup01/hvm, hda, w'  ]

I did not move the partition.

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 09:23:54AM -0800, kishore kumar wrote:
> I am seeing this problem while booting the guest.  The guest is a HVM.
> My xen is 3.4.3-rc4-pre, and Dom0 kernel is 2.32.10 .
> The dom0 boots perfectly fine.  While booting the HVM guest, I see hda
> dma_timer_expiry dma status == 0x21 message on the linux shell and the
> messages I posted earlier on my serial console.

Where is the guest disk located? Is it a file on your machine? Did you
try to move it to another partition?

> Please suggest if anything can be done.

Get a new hard-drive, your hard-drive is failing.