Re: [Xen-devel] RE: The caculation of the credit in credit_scheduler

  • To: "Jiang, Yunhong" <yunhong.jiang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:46:16 +0100
  • Cc: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>, "Zhang, Xiantao" <xiantao.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:47:08 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: s=s1536a; d=ts.fujitsu.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization: User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uignyryxvhgfIIScANEu7lftOBJLiz2OfrP/okeObtQDD+Ok5AHrnjgf jT5SbPjZvecA6MJp34apcMC5c19evxmKD2CTJTN+qJJHmstzWt8LmpFb/ fnjP2w5UaJNlAXOU9sYDPFtxbYKDin2Gxol9XizPSYYSrZN7o0cYqwdr5 Caq+bsDTKdDoZsTd5d4RkPzkyaM1ZB1kNic+gpgiCSeuXV9PDWwzjRSUf y1JgkfeUJQ5YfJ3HHB8tBBQ2VXEIs;