[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [UNSTABLE REPORT] Intel Integrated Graphics (IGD) VGA Passthrough to Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial with Xen 4.0.2-rc1-pre Hypervisor and pv-ops dom0 kernel 2.6.32.21

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 04:07:10PM +0800, "Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming
(Zhang Enming) ????????? " wrote:
> Dear Weidong, Pasi, and Xen developers,
>
> I still get BSOD with igdkmd64.sys in Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial
> for Xen 4.1-unstable. Please refer to the following screenshot:
>
> [1] http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6682/windows7enterprisebsodx.jpg
>
> [2] http://i55.tinypic.com/qoce40.jpg
>
> [3] http://i.imgur.com/cruBA.jpg
>
> I am still thinking that the IGD VGA passthrough code in Xen 4.0 and Xen
> 4.1 may be unstable.
>
> Thank you very much for your kind attention.

So do you have the latest Intel IGD drivers installed to Win7?

-- Pasi