[Xen-devel] qemu vga issue

I'm experiencing problem with win7 booting using QEMU vga.  SDL boots really
slow.  VNC is boots faster but parts of the window is covered by black
horizontal lines with no apparent screen refresh.  IGD direct assignment boots
fine.

I'm using xm command so I'm not sure if this problem is xm specific.  Using xl
with the same guest config file does not seem to work.  Is there a xl wiki
page?  I would like to give that a try.

Allen