Re: [Xen-devel] xen patches are in 2.6.37

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
<konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > So what's the next step for dom0 upstreaming? backend drivers?
>>
>> Yes, backend drivers would be the next step to reach the point when we
>> can actually boot a VM.
>
> And stabilizing work, so fixing all of those little things that crep up with
> initial bootup (Xserver/Xorg, PAT, MTRR, DRM, KMS, ACPIs).
>
>> Help in this area is always welcome :)
>
> Oh yes, keep on sending those bug or even success reports.

Konrad,
We've been using your pv/pcifront-0.8.1 for a couple of weeks now and
while it's (conversion to pvops) forced us to remove some bare-metal
optimizations in our driver code, the porting is going very well.
Additionally we have source level debugging of kernel modules with
gdbsx and functional cores for post mortem analysis with crash
working. Combined these items provide everything necessary for
successful product development.
The fact that has been accepted into the mainline is fantastic news.

Thanks for all your help along the way.

-Bruce