Re: [Xen-devel] [GIT PULL] Xen updates

Hi Stefano,

About the msi(-x) interrupts:

I have attached the output of:

- Xen serial log
- xm info
- dmesg
- lspci

Dom0 kernel is latest Pull from Linus (commit
12ba8d1e9262ce81a695795410bd9ee5c9407ba1 which all ready includes pull from
Jeremy) and pulled Stefano's tree on top of that.
For both eth0 and xhci controller it can't enable msi(-x)

Apart from this there also seems to be an issue around the following bios
option enabled:

Intel(R) C-STATE tech (CPU idle is set to C2/C3/C4)

Resulting in a very slow booting dom0 kernel, SATA controller reporting
problems, eth0 and console not responsive.
Which is not the case when i disable these bios options. I haven't got this
problem when i use Jeremy's 2.6.32 trees.
And the SATA controller reporting problems give me a deja-vu with the first
2.6.31/32 pvops kernels which caused the same.

Booting xen with 'max_cstate=0'  doesn't seem to fix it. With this bios options
disabled it seems to boot fine.

--
Sander

--