RE: [Xen-devel] Increase txqueuelen of vif devices

I was wondering about the short queues the other day. They definitely cause
problems with short packet workloads and the suspicion is that the shortness is
largely historical.
I plan to work on a new netback receive side (moving the grant copy into the
guest) shortly, but I have some other stuff to get through before I can make a
proper start. Hope to have something in a few weeks though.

  Paul