RE: [Xen-devel] Regarding TX/RX rings

> Can you point me to the code files which would be good starting point for the
> monitoring mentioned below ?

drivers/xen/netback or something like that. I think netback would be a good
keyword to search for. I know they've been moved around a bit over time.

You can detect a 'no free rx buffers' condition in Dom0, but only DomU knows if
it wanted to put more information on the ring but couldn't because it was full.
From Dom0 you can probably make the assumption that if the tx ring was full
when you processed it then DomU is probably waiting for more room, but you
can't tell how much extra there was to put on it.

James