RE: [Xen-devel] Re: xen PV on HVM and initial domain merge in linux-next

> Not following the Xen develpment at all, I would like to have a
> positive reply from the listed Xen contacts, please,

I am not officially listed as a maintainer for Xen, but fwiw:

Acked-by: Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>

And, Stephen, I think Chris Wright and virtualization@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
are stale entries in the MAINTAINERS file for Xen development,
so you are unlikely to receive replies from him/them.
(Chris, virtualization@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... please feel free
to correct me if I am wrong.)