Re: [Xen-devel] Xen dom0 crash: "d0:v0: unhandled page fault (ec=0000)"

Hello,

I just wanted to report that I'm affected by this issue, too.
(I subscribed to this list in the meantime; this is the first post I can reply-to in context)

As it seems to be a moving target and not being bound to a specific config-option (As proven by Alan in previous posts as well as my personal experience), I suspected the build-env and tried several Distributions - Ubuntu 10.04/10, Debian Lenny and Fedora 13.
Tried both an Athlon X2 and Intel i7.

It always crashes.

Regards,
 Sven