Re: [Xen-devel] XCP 0.5, xapi restarting (bug?)

Ouch, yes, logging that fast seems... excessive :-)

Sounds like we are missing a thread.delay in the watchdog process. It would
seem to indicate that the newly forked xapi process is dying immediately. Was
there anything else in the log apart from the message you've highlighted?

Cheers,

Jon

Sent from my iPad