Re: [Xen-devel] FW: Xen 4.1 interrupts not delievered.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 8:18 AM, Lin, Ray <Ray.Lin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> The dom0/domU kernel also affect it.
> dom0 kernel :  2.6.32.18-pvops-stable
> domU kernel :  2.6.36-rc6-pvops-kpcif-08
>

> -Ray

More detail on Ray's kernel labels (These are from my build system)

> dom0 kernel :  2.6.32.18-pvops-stable
This is 2.6.32.12 xen/stable, with the attached config
(config.stable-2.6.32.x_dom0_debug)

> domU kernel :  2.6.36-rc6-pvops-kpcif-08
This is Konrad's stable/xen-pcifront-0.8.1 with the attached config
(config.konrad-pcifront_domU_debug)

I've attached our working dom0 (config.stable-2.6.32.x_dom0_debug)
domU (config.konrad-pcifront_domU_debug) as well as our old
non-working config that was used for both dom0 and domU kernels
(config.debug) Not sure if you wanted that too or not.

In the config.debug that I wanted to use for dom0/domU I threw out all
drivers I didn't need, and made all the dom0'ish drivers modules so
they would not take up space in the domU runtime.

-Bruce