[Xen-devel] Domain 0 stop response on frequently reboot VMS

 Hi Keir:

         First, I'd like to express my appreciation for the help your offered before.
         Well, recently we confront a rather nasty domain 0 no response problem.

         We still have 12 HVMs almost continuously and concurrently reboot test on a physical server.
         A few hours later, the server looks like dead. We only can ping to the server and get right response,
the Xen works fine since we can get debug info from serial port. Attached is the full debug output.
After decode the domain 0 CPU stack, I find the CPU still works for domain 0 since the stack changed
info changed every time I dumped.

        Could help to take a look at the attentchment to see whether there are some hints for debugging this
problem. Thanks in advance.