Re: [Xen-devel] pv-ops domU not working with MSI interrupts on Nehalem

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 11:21:38AM -0700, Bruce Edge wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 7:48 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
> <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git ?
> >>
> >> Your devel/xen-pcifront-0.7 isn't visible:
> >
> > It should be now. I pushed it late on Friday and repushed it today since it
> > had
> > some commits with the wrong committer field.
> >

> Is there anything special one needs to do when building this kernel?

Wow. I've never seen those errors before. Can you send me your .config file
so I can make sure this does not happend

For me, I've these options defined:

[konrad@tst002 bootstrap]$ cat linux-build/.config|grep XEN
CONFIG_XEN=y
CONFIG_XEN_PVHVM=y