Re: [Xen-devel] Clock jumped 50 minutes in dom0 caused incorrect 2008R2 domU time

Hi James,

It hasn't been clock change time here in the UK yet. I know what you
mean though, I have also had issues in the past around this time.
In this instance though it only changed 50 minutes?

I don't have viridian=1 set in the hosts, I do have localhost=1 to keep
the time the same as the dom0. The 2008 R2 domU seem to be operating fine
without this setting until this clock issue, what does the viridian
setting achieve?

Regards,
Mark