RE: [Xen-devel] Problem: Pattern with vertical colored lines on the dom0 screen

> Yes, and vendor/class check would seem reasonable here.

How do you differentiate Intel IGD and discrete graphics with this method?

> Perhaps I didn't say clearly enough what I mean: I'd want the first
> if()'s constituents changed (i.e. to
>
>    if ( is_igd_drhd(drhd) && !is_igd_vt_enabled() )
>
>) so that the easy test gets executed first, and the PCI config
>space access is avoided as much as possible. This would be less
>of an issue if you knew that the device you're trying to read
>from is actually an IGD.

Sounds reasonable thing to do as a general rule.  By the way the code here is
only used during boot time. I will change it as part of the vt-d quirk
consolidation and cleanup.

allen