RE: [Xen-devel] Page Sharing

I think I answered your question here (though I see you are
using a different email address?)

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-08/msg01965.html

> not shared? Does this shared pages include both code and data segment
> for x86 architecture.

I think you are confusing tmem with transparent page sharing.  They have
similar objectives but are very different.

> How is the sharing done in other architecture.?

Tmem deduplication is architecture-independent.