Facebook videos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming at hotmail.com
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders:-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
Photo of Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore: http://i38.tinypic.com/2a6pp4z.jpg

On 09/06/2010 02:35 AM, Pasi KÃrkkÃinen wrote:
On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 01:41:58AM +0800, Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore wrote:

   Dear Pasi,

   Do you know what is the latest pv-ops dom0 kernel at this time? Is it
   still at 2.6.32.19?

You can check it from the online changelog:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=shortlog;h=xen/stable-2.6.32.x

So the latest version atm is 2.6.32.21.

-- Pasi