Re: [Xen-devel] HVM hypercalls

 On 07/29/2010 11:55 AM, Ruslan Nikolaev wrote:
Thank you very much! I'll try this. BTW is it required to do this for every
module with HVM hypercalls or there is some shared initialization code in HVM
guest (Linux) similar to one used in paravirtualized guests?

If it's supposed to be in a module, is there any good example I can look at?

AFAIK hypercall_page is being initialized on Xen side with appropriate
vmcall/vmmcall code. Is this CPUID mechanism a standard way to obtain
hypercall_page reference on HVM domain?

What kernel are you working with? There's already code to implement pv-on-hvm support for various recent pvops kernels, so you can just base your work on those.