RE: [Xen-devel] HVM hypercalls

Xen only allows certain hypercalls from an HVM guest
and the list is kept in tables in arch/x86/hvm/hvm.c.
See http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg?rev/72c6228b5f0f
for an example of adding an existing hypercall so that
it will be sent through to Xen.  Note that there is
no guarantee that any particular hypercall will work
properly from an HVM guest... this is just the mechanism
for getting a hypercall to be allowed by Xen.