RE: [Xen-devel] would any one be interested to mentor HXEN development

Hi,

would any one be interested to be a mentor for HXEN development.

Some new comers to Xen development who are interested like me will get benefit out of this.

I am planning to port Xen to Windows.

I would like to add some more thoughts on this topic..

With the Google Summer of Code projects going well this year, I think we as a community should offer mentor assistance to developers looking for more than an occasional developer issues to our mailing lists.  If you have any interest in being a mentor, please let me know. Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx