Re: [Xen-devel] xenpaging crashes xen in is_iomem_page()

On Mon, Jul 26, Patrick Colp wrote:

> I've not seen this error before. Does your computer have EPT support?

You are right, its a slightly dated system. x86info shows:

CPU #4
EFamily: 0 EModel: 0 Family: 15 Model: 4 Stepping: 1
CPU Model: Pentium 4 (Prescott) [E0]
Processor name string: Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.60GHz

I need to move to another host, all of my systems lack EPT support.

Is there a portable way to check for the EPT flag in xenpaging?

> What's the patch at the end? Is that a fix or a recent change that you
> think might be causing the problem?

Its just naive debug output.

Olaf