Re: [Xen-devel] Estimating CPU utilization of DomU

  • To: Atsushi SAKAI <sakaia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Gaurav Dhiman <dimanuec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:28:04 -0700
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:28:54 -0700

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Atsushi SAKAI <sakaia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Guarav
>
>  You should test by xentop, instead of libvirt.
> Also you should write which kernel you are using.

Thanks for your reply. I will test with xentop as well. But what is
wrong with libvirt? Ultimately both of them use Xen APIs, right? I am
using Linux 2.6.30 pv_ops kernel as my Dom0, and Linux 2.6.18-xen
kernel (from the Xen website) as my DomU.

Thanks,
-Gaurav