RE: [Xen-devel] HVM SMP linux guest hangs in cpu_idle() with EFLAGS.IF = 1

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 19:42 +0100, Dan Magenheimer wrote:
> This may be totally unrelated, but just in case...
>
> Are you using xl to create your problem domains?
> If so, you might want to set timer_mode=1 in your
> vm.cfg.  (See other xen-devel thread "xen tsc problems".)

Yeah I just had that chat with stefano but I am running with
timer_mode=1 now and no changes, I had timer_mode=3 before, and 0 before
that.

Currently instrumenting my kernel to check for any time-sources going
backwards...

Gianni