Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.32.16: hvm domU boot - oops at add_pin_to_irq_node_nopanic

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Bruce Edge wrote:
> It works!!!

Great!

> What's the prognosis regarding getting this pv-on-hvm change set integrated
> into a more mainline branch in the near
> future?

the branch on Jeremy's tree (merged into xen/next) is obviously lagging
behind, but I expected it to work.
I'll try to figure out what went wrong with the merge.
Meanwhile I am also working to get the whole series upstream and
hopefully it will be soon.