RE: [Xen-devel] Help booting Xen under RHEL6 beta2

> Xen-4.0-testing:19983 would be the c/s being discussed there.

Could you confirm that number?  The changeset says
"xend: Fix use of set() for Python 2.3" and it was
11 months ago which doesn't match the "roll back to
xen-4.0.1-rc3" suggestion in the xen-users thread,
so I'm confused.

The device-node minors do match between /dev/xen and /proc/misc.

I'm in the process of doing a fresh build which will
take awhile.

Thanks,
Dan