[Xen-devel] Re: What does CONFIG_XEN_PCI_PASSTHROUGH do?

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 07:17:53AM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Is this option supposed to control anything? It doesn't currently appear
> to be used anywhere and there are other options which are used for
> pcifront (CONFIG_PCI_XEN) and pciback (CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_BACKEND).

It was used as an option to turn CONFIG_XEN_PCI
and CONFIG_SWIOTLB_XEN and .. um, I think that are the ones.

And the XEN_PCI_FRONTEND would select this which in turn would activate
the CONFIG_SWIOTLB_XEN and CONFIg_XEN_PIC.

At least that is what it used to be at some point. I think in my merge
trees I don't have that anymore but they are still present in Jeremy's.