Re: [Xen-devel] xen-4.0.1-rc3 fails to 'make tools'

Hi, Ian.
I made one change to Config.mk to use git:// instead of http:// as below.
Now I found that QEMU_REMOTE=git:// should be xen-4.0-testing.git, not unstable branch's.. as below.

QEMU_REMOTE=git://xenbits.xensource.com/qemu-xen-4.0-testing.git
# QEMU_REMOTE=http://xenbits.xensource.com/git-http/qemu-xen-4.0-testing.git

Now it's working.
I think this is just trivial fix.
thanks!