Re: [Xen-devel] An Eïcient Open MPI Transport System for Virtual Worker Nodes source code

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 02:58:34PM -0400, abinash barik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to this group, and am looking for the source code mentioned in the
> Timothy Hayes project report "An Eïcient Open MPI Transport System for
> Virtual Worker Nodes". This paper has been published at open-mpi. I need
> this for one of the college projects that I am doing.

You got to be kidding me.

The end of the paper mentions the sources and if you google for Open-MPI you
will find it. You can also email the author of the paper.

Please do spend some minutes researching your question(s) before posting.