[Xen-devel] XCP Community Meeting #2

Team:

It is time to start thinking about our 2nd XCP meeting for the Xen.org XCP team.  The last meeting was held on May 25, 2010 at 14:00 UTC. Notes are at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XCP_Monthly_Meetings.  For the next meeting I hope to schedule a time that is better for our Asian participants so please contact me with a time that would be best if you live in Japan, Korea, Australia, etc. Also, please send me any items you would like to discuss so I can create an agenda ahead of time.

I am targeting July 6-8 as possible dates for this meeting so please let me know if any day is better for you as I will do my best to get as many attendees as possible on the call. Unfortunately, I cannot satisfy everyone but I will do my best.

Finally, I would like to have an online meeting tool used in this meeting so people can add their name to the attendee list, post questions, etc. I was thinking of using IRC but am open to any solution you would like to use. I am open to your suggestion.

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257